- Develop a territory business plan – sales, structural, market development and stakeholder engagement plan that delivers MTN objectives in the territory.
- Manage partners and wholesaler performance in the territory and develop initiatives to ensure achievement of targets
- Execute the wholesale channel initiatives and programmes in the territory.
- Ensure availability of all SKUs at wholesale layer of the distribution chain.
- Manage the partners sell out through Direct Sales Agents in the territory
- Responsible for the profitability of assigned partners – quarterly evaluation
- Develop short term action plan/ strategy to assist distributors in achieving set target and overcome challenges in their operations.
- Actively monitor dealer/distributor sales performance trends for all accounts and ensure operational objectives are accomplished.
- Build and maintain relationships with dealers, participate in organizing dealer forums and events to enhance relationship and identify the needs of the distributors ad resolve related business issues.
- Liaise with other relevant Departments (Marketing, Financial Operations/ sales support and financial control , Channels) to ensure the sales process is uninterrupted and sales targets are achieved.
- Drive adoption of retail/data focus or other relevant campaign or service by trade partners.
- Evaluate customer complaints and drive corrective actions.
- Provide information to customers regarding appropriate policies, procedures and operating practices; as well as competitor activities.