• Develop a territory business plan – sales, structural, market development and stakeholder engagement plan that delivers MTN objectives in the territory.
• Manage partners and wholesaler performance in the territory and develop initiatives to ensure achievement of targets
• Execute the wholesale channel initiatives and programmes in the territory.
• Ensure availability of all SKUs at wholesale layer of the distribution chain.
• Manage the partners sell out through Direct Sales Agents in the territory
• Responsible for the profitability of assigned partners – quarterly evaluation
• Develop short term action plan/ strategy to assist distributors in achieving set target and overcome challenges in their operations.
• Actively monitor dealer/distributor sales performance trends for all accounts and ensure operational objectives are accomplished.
• Build and maintain relationships with dealers, participate in organizing dealer forums and events to enhance relationship and identify the needs of the distributors ad resolve related business issues.
• Liaise with other relevant Departments (Marketing, Financial Operations/ sales support and financial control , Channels) to ensure the sales process is uninterrupted and sales targets are achieved.
• Drive adoption of retail/data focus or other relevant campaign or service by trade partners.
• Evaluate customer complaints and drive corrective actions.
• Provide information to customers regarding appropriate policies, procedures and operating practices; as well as competitor activities.
Location Borno, Taraba, Yobe
• Normal MTNN working conditions
• May be required to work extended hours
• Tool of trade vehicle provided
• Work is carried out mostly in the field
• A valid driver’s license (Extensive local travel)
Experience & Training
• Four (4) years marketing experience in a fast moving consumer goods (FCMG) environment
• Account management experience
• Knowledge of evolution in the digital space, smartphone trends etc
• Basic GSM
• Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
• Internal conferences on telecommunications and consumer trends
• Sales Training/ Personal Selling skills
• Key Account Management Training
• Relationship Management
• Business Law