Dealer Sales Manager
Cummins, a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary businesses that design, manufacture, distribute & service engines, fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, power generation systems and all related technologies.
We are committed to building partnerships with our people, our customers, our environment and our communities. We are working right.
To help us drive this vision, we are searching for a Dealer Sales Manager, for our Distribution Business Unit in the Philippines.
Reporting to the Powergen Leader, this is a key position that will be responsible for the development of New product sales through dealers for our Powergen business. Meeting and exceeding sales targets and achieving margins for AOP, the role will be responsible to built excellent dealer/customer relationships and to conduct regular visitation to support the business.
The role will also be required to develop strong working relationships with other internal departments.
Managing relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally, will be key to the success in this role.
With room for career progression, and global exposure, this position could be the next step in your successful sales career.
- Develop sales plans and strategy for the business
- Development of channel pricing model, monitoring of competitor pricing and gaps from channel pricing model
- Manage and control channel inventory, to include influencing the channel stock ordering
- Development and management of Dealers, to include channel conflict management
- Meet / exceed sales, gross margin targets set by Powergen Leader
- Liaise with Singapore marketing and plant and build relationship
- Manage advertising and promotion
- Conduct regular customer visitation
- Identify and develop sales opportunities in all market segments
- Attend to sales enquiry’s including tenders, generate proposals and quotations
- Record customer visits and report issues & opportunities as they arise
- Maintain good relationships and work closely with contractors and consultants
- Conduct presentations to existing, potential and new customers
- Continuously improve market share
- Gather and report market intelligence to management at every opportunity
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by Powergen Leader
· Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any relevant discipline
· 3 years of experience in a similar role or capacity
· Hands-on experience in channel management & development
· Relevant sales/channel experience & track records from the industrial, electronics, FMCG environment
· Excellent understanding of the commercial environment in the local market
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
· Team player and ability to work with minimal supervision