- The Drilling Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of operations on a semi-submersible rig to achieve the safe and efficient delivery of development, exploration and appraisal wells in water-depths up to 1000ft.
- Operations involve the following special challenges:
- High pressure / narrow margin drilling techniques
- High angle / extended reach drilling
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience, of which at least 3 in a similar position.
- Extensive experience with semi-submersible operations, knowledge of jack-ups and land rigs would be beneficial.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, capable of leading effectively in a multi-cultural society.
- Preference will be given to candidates with sound drilling engineering knowledge, ideally acquired while working for a large international operator
- HND Technical / Bsc engineering
- BOSIET offshore firefighting and survival or equivalent, including HUET.
- IWCF sub sea well control at supervisory level or equivalent.