- Prepare engineering specifications, instrument datasheets, sizing calculation for control and safety valves.
- Prepare requisitions, technical bid evaluations, vendor document reviews and approvals, as required by the projects.
- Prepare instrument index / list, instrument I / O schedule, instrument range and alarm list.
- Review clients design input for completeness and compliance with local authority requirement.
- Review drawings for compliance with specifications and checks for adequate content
- Participate in design review meetings.
- Ensure the optimal technical interface with other disciplines particularly process and mechanical engineering.
- Provide cost effective design solutions, review design accordingly and control and report progress and man-hours consumption in accordance with company and project procedures.
- Provide instrument engineering support for installation and commissioning phases of the project (if applicable).
- Organize site inspection visits when required by the project.
- Pay close attention to the notification of design changes which affect cost, schedule or impact upon the work of other disciplines.
Should be a Degree holder in Instrumentation Engineering or Equivalent.
Should have minimum of 15 - 20years experience in Instrumentation / Oil & Gas / Upstream and Downstream / refinery; handled managerial position with multi discipline project; Experience on Technical Training people and Business Development is an advantage.