Oversees administration, finance and programs teams for SIDHAS (Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services program) in close coordination with the Country Office team. Manages the development and implementation process related to the SIDHAS program involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on project delivery. Plans and directs schedules and monitors budget/spending. Monitors the project/program from initiation through delivery. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/program on schedule and within budget constraints.Job Summary / Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the Country Director and Chief of Party to provide leadership to the development and maintenance of a comprehensive needs-based strategy for programming in Nigeria, including Abuja and sub-offices.
- Collaborates with DCOP-Technical to ensure programs are designed according to organization and industry best practices, program framework and regulations.
- Collaborates with the Country Director to proactively identify opportunities for new programming initiatives and funding to support them.
- Provides support to the overall leadership and management of SIDHAS, ensuring strategic program direction, managed growth and compliance with organization policies and procedures and donor regulations.
- Manages, implements, and monitors systems, services, staff and budgets to achieve financial, administrative and programmatic goals.
- Provides timely and accurate financial and programmatic reports to company management and donors as required.
- Prepares and monitors approved budgets for SIDHAS.
- Approves all expenditures relating to budgets for SIDHAS.
- Recruits, orients and supervises finance, administrative and management staff for SIDHAS to support country programs and ensure the completion of, programmatic, financial, and resource development needs are met and achieved.
- Collaborates with Program staff to ensure that program implementation is managed closely through the development of structured work plans, indicator tracking sheets and approved monitoring plans.
- Provides supervision to Program staff to ensure the financial health and performance of each of the projects.
- Ensures expenditures within SIDHAS is monitored on a monthly basis, and that well-structured corrective action is initiated and tracked where required.
- Works with Program staff, and the Grants Team to ensure the development of timely, high quality and regulation compliant activity reporting per organization and donor guidelines.
- Provides supportive guidance and supervision Program staff, and Managers who are charged to implement programs within the assigned area of expertise.
- - Collaborates with Operations and cross functional groups on matters concerning staff development that leverages international staff to mentor local staff, so as to maintain project accountability and scale in the short term and fast track capacity building for the long term.