leading our dynamic team of technical coordinators to scale up our multi-sectorial response in Nigeria. You will play a key role in coordinating our life-saving programs in a difficult environment, providing technical experts with essential strategic direction to ensure effective program activities.Key activities in your role will include:
- Overseeing the work of all Technical Coordinators to maximize the impact & quality of all program activities, in line with the mission’s strategic plan.
- Leading the program development process, with a focus on robust & appropriate programming
- Regularly visiting all ACF’s field projects & participating in exploratory missions & assessments.
- Acting as an effective liaison between program & support departments to ensure the timely identification & resolution of key issues.
- Liaising and negotiating with partners & other actors in Juba. Building relationships with authorities & community leaders in ACF’s field sites.
- Advising technical supervisors on their project staffing plans & assisting with local recruitment.