You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
providing leadership and management of all the Support Services functions and systems within the mission, including Logistics, Finance and HR & Administration Management to ensure quality support to programme implementation in line with Action Against Hunger Nigeria Country Strategy, internal policies, good practice and donor guidelines.
Key activities in your role will include:
- Support the development and implementation of the support aspects of the Country strategy plan of action and support departmental strategies (Finance, Logistics and HR). Monitor achievement and report on QTR basis on the monitoring plan.
- Ensure coordination between support department and with program implementation teams for the development of planning and management tools such as the mission funding plan, HR forecasting, supply plan and equipment forecasts among others.
- Conduct regular analysis of mission structure costs, coherence with overall structure and strategy to inform quality proposal development improve financial management and increase visibility for the structure cost.
- Coordinate the development of support aspects of proposal writing and budget building (forecast of specific logistics needs, support HR needs…) in line with donor rules and ACF internal procedures and support the development by project managers of basic management tools (Project procurement and supply plan, anticipation of challenges and mitigation measures, anticipation of complex procurement, importations, finance or HR related needs).
- Line managing Finance, HR and logistics coordinators. Assign objectives, perform regular meetings for feedback an required appraisals with the finance, HR and logistics coordinators to ensure sounds management of individuals and coherence of objectives/vision among the team
- Ensuring that Action Against Hunger Financial, logistics and HR Guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure organisational compliance to donor policies and guidelines and Nigerian regulations.