- Reporting to the Director, Corporate Services, this role is primarily responsible for coordinating the day to day activities of the Human Resources Division and championing the implementation of an effective and efficient human resource strategy, policies and procedures
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the deployment of appropriate people management structures, policies and processes that enhance the organization's ability to attract, develop and retain the quality of employees required to attain optimal performance
- Periodically review and update job descriptions to reflect changes in organisation structure and responsibilities.
- Ensure compensation administration is in compliance with prevailing tax laws and regulations.
- Formulate and implement effective performance and career management strategies that would help sustain a performance driven culture and ensure appropriate balance between staff's personal and organizational goals
- Implement the organisation's performance management system to ensure it is objective, equitable, transparent and merit-driven.
- Intervene and assist in resolving disciplinary cases, appeals and related HR service delivery issues.