- Reporting to the Director Information Technology, this role is primarily responsible for supporting the strategic management of the organisation's information technology and information management functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the Director to provide strategic support on the organisation's technology,
- Analyse and prioritize development, outlining opportunities and ensuring a pro-active and innovative approach to our work
- Accountable for the delivery of all technology related projects including development of a new website, software and ongoing enhancements
- Provide I.T support for the organisation as a whole
- Support the Director in the development of a cross-organisation technology strategy in line with corporate aspirations
- Continue strategic approach, innovation and best practices in the use of technology in the organisation
- Support the Director in making decisions on short and long term uses of technology within the development roadmap in consultation with the management team
- Work with the organisation's management team to ensure market leading technology and tools for digital engagement to deliver first class content and interaction online
- Lead and manage technical team with clear structure and processes for the department
- Manage development plans, business proposals, budgets, delivery time estimates and meeting those time estimates
- Utilize project management methodology and agile software practices, where appropriate, to enhance business communication and to provide user scenarios for development
- Ensure security across all of the organisation's technical systems and software services.