- Reporting to the Director of a defined category of pensioners, this role is primarily responsible for reconciling funds to ensure that they are properly managed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Maintain bank accounts by requesting disbursements.
- Monitor reserve accounts and short-term fund investments.
- Invest cash and review bank statements.
- Maintain financial security by researching and reconciling discrepancies.
- Analyse and reconcile pension receipts and funds.
- Participate in the disbursement of pension funds.
- Prepare reports on status of pension funds.