- NonProfit Organization Management
- Minimum Qualification
- Master's Degree
- Required Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Employment Type
- Male or Female
- The Deputy Director Development will provide leadership, oversight and support on all capacity development activities in Pact Nigeria as well as support to the office of the Country Director especially in the area of partner liaison and opportunity development.
- Design and development capacity development materials, manuals and mythologies/strategies ensuring its implementation.
- The Deputy Director will design training interventions with relevant modules on organizational capacity development include design and customization to suite the target audience.
- Coordinate, maintain sustainable capacity of CSO partners across Pact projects.
- S/he will provide quality control and support to technical leads effort to achieve greater program impact through the successful pursuit of larger and more strategic funding opportunities.
- MA in Education, Sociology, Law, Development, Business/Public Administration or another related field. Additional qualification in Public/Community Health is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in capacity development of CSOs and/or government.
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria regularly and potentially outside Nigeria, as required.