Job Reference Code: DMMkgtCom-ext
- Reports to the Director, Marketing and Corporate Communications (MCC) or designate.
- The successful candidate will have the primary responsibility of interfacing with the programme and research divisions on all research and creative briefs.
- S/He will work closely with programme managers to develop evidence based creative briefs and campaigns to address identified gaps that communication must fill.
- S/He will be responsible for Global Fund Malaria BCC and advocacy components as well as developing and implementing mass media campaigns.
- Must possess a first Degree in Mass Communication or any of the behavioural or Social sciences, a Master's Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of six (6) years cognate experience in related functions, preferably in a reputable NGO, or media organisation
- Must be analytical and can translate research (desk top and others) to a workable creative brief
- Knowledgeable about IPCs, FGDs and how to translate research outcomes to campaign messages
- Knowledgeable about programme issues (public health) pertaining to our SFH’s core programme areas
- Relevant experience working in or with a marketing communications agency especially in media planning and buying
- Must possess self-confidence, excellent inter-personal and networking skills
- Must have high sense of responsibility and integrity and have a drive for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Experience in print media or audio-visual production will be of an added advantage.
- Applicants will be required to register on the SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information. Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of choice.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Please note that attempts to apply for a position not qualified for will result in automatic disqualification by the system.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.