Job Reference Code: DMMISFin&Acct-ext
- Reporting to the Assistant Director- Financial Reporting, the successful candidate will ensure that all SFH
- products receipts, sales, sample issues and adjustments are posted into the sales data base.
- S/He will perform bank reconciliations for all sales remittance accounts, create material codes for new materials to be procured, consolidates the inventory & sales reports from the various depots, and upload the depots monthly sales reports to the SFH ERP (SAP). In addition, s/he will consolidate and review results of all stock counts conducted during the year and prepare stocks summary reports for audit purposes.
- First degree (B.Sc/HND in Accounting or its equivalent in a relevant field. Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Masters degree in Accounting/Finance or Economics will be of an added advantage.
- Minimum of six (6) years experience in full accounting or finance practice in an NGO or other relevant organizations.
- He/she must possess ability to use relevant accounting programmes and ERP software like SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Creativity and strong analytical skills are important for this position.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and MUST possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
- Applicants will be required to register on the SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information. Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of choice.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Please note that attempts to apply for a position not qualified for will result in automatic disqualification by the system.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.