The candidate will assist the Unit Manager in the realization of the
organizational goal of providing professional insurance service to a
wide clientele base, with specialization in Oil and Gas Underwriting.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Negotiation of rates & terms for new and existing policies.
• Audit of policy documents / endorsements to ensure that the
workings of terms and conditions are adequate and prepared
according to instructions.
• Understanding of the business of oil and gas players in the local
• Knowledge of covers required by the local players in the market
and underwriting required
• Proactive response to clients
• Prompt resolution of clients’ request/ queries
• Design and placement of insurance programs for clients with
• Preparing quotation / placement slips/ covers notes for new
businesses and renewals
• Ensure compliance with local legislative requirement