Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The position reports to the CEO/Group Managing Director and has primary responsibility for the development and oversight of the servicing platform, operations and business development functions.
The focus of this role is to provide leadership; develop and execute strategy plan for growth, create methods of accountability and measures to ensure exceptional customer service delivery with focus on profitability
- Supports the CEO/GMD in providing strategic direction and guidance for team to achieve company’s vision, mission and objectives
- Identifies new business initiatives and opportunities that align with the company's business goals and growth plans.
- Develops business models and propositions that supports corporate strategy as well as improves the quality and volume of property/client portfolio
- Provides advice on matters concerning changes in investment strategy, asset classes, asset allocation, investment risk, benchmark indices, investment limits and other operating parameters for the funds and portfolios under management.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, developments and ensures company’s compliance to relevant statutory regulations in the global and local real estate market
- Manages real estate projects on behalf of various stakeholders such as commercial banks, mortgage banks, developers, property owners, regulatory agencies etc. across local and international boundaries
- Manages feasibility study for new projects; conducts research and compiles information for CEO/ GMD and Investors
- Assesses the physical conditions of real estate assets, evaluates current and long term health, develops financial projections and makes recommendations to CEO/GMD and Head Finance
- Collaborates with clients to design and implement tailored marketing strategy leveraging social media and other technologies to ensure maximum exposure for property.
- Collaborates with CEO/GMD in real estate development including site recommendations, selection, control, pre development, identify and secure private/public funding sources for projects (grants/loan)
- Represents CEO/GMD in stakeholder engagements and negotiations to secure the most effective license agreements, contract terms for real estate opportunities; purchase, sale or lease of properties
- Works closely with CEO and Brand & Marketing Manager to assist in development of effective marketing and public relations strategies to promote the business image in the wider community
First Degree in any relevant discipline
Masters and/or Doctorate degree and some International work experience could be an advantage
Minimum of 7-10 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in Senior Management Position
The ideal candidate must have Strong experience and background in business development and investment banking.
Candidate must possess strong leadership gravitas, impressionable presence, communication, creative writing as well as social skills to interact with High Net worth Individuals (HNIs).
Self-confidence, integrity, honesty and mental agility are critical for success on the job.