- To support the Managing partner by offering leadership and guidance, developing, coordinating and planning to ensure smooth running of the firm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in planning and coordinating the purchase, sale and development of real estate properties on behalf of the firm and investors.
- Leads the team and creates a positive work environment that encourages teamwork, cooperation and collaboration.
- Monitors the activities of the surveyors and business development team in sourcing of properties, preparation of proposals and project costing to meet submission deadline.
- Assist in the negotiation of lease and real estate contracts, driving cost reduction and overall budget management.
- Develop real estate strategies for multiple markets within the geographic region in conjunction with overall business goals.
- Collaborate with other departments including admin, account and legal to ensure information is disseminated to the appropriate parties to assist in decision making.
- Masters in Facilities Management from a reputable university, Bachelor's degree in Estate Management or any related business field. MBA will be added advantage.
Work Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 12 years working experience in a similar role in a large/small scale organization.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities. ‘Excellent computer and IT skills, proficient in Microsoft suite.
- Proven experience as a deputy Managing partner and/or in running a Real Estate firm.
- Experience in developing strategic and business plans