This position will perform the duties of a “Design Drafting Coordinator” i.e. reviewing & updating the documents (design drawings, work methods, construction drawings, etc.) of the EPC contractor, on behalf of our Client (ADCO). Also supervise the EPC contractor’s drafting work, so that it meets the ADCO standards & procedures.
PMC services for “Expansion of Bab Gas Compression Project Phase –II”.
- To supervise EPC Contractor's activities during design, drafting, “as-Built” drawings, construction, pre--commissioning and commissioning stages, including review of reports, attending meetings, monitoring of resource levels, monitoring of compliance to DEP's, HSE etc.
- To maintain proper integration with ADCO Operational, Maintenance and HSE philosophies and practices.
- T o maintain proper integration with existing facilities and installations.
- To review / approval of vendor drawings, review and approval of TPI reports.
- B.Sc. in relevant engineering discipline or equivalent. 8-10 years experience with 8 years minimum experience in oil/ gas production and processing, petrochemicals and other hydrocarbon related projects.
- Familiarity with SHELL DEP Standards is strongly preferred for this discipline.
- All personnel should be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- For site based positions previous construction - experience in live plants is a must, and Gulf experience preferable.