As a Designer at SapientNitro, you will be responsible for the design and execution of creative concepts for leading edge Marketing and Web solutions. You will work with the guidance of Creative Leads and collaborate with developers, IAs, copywriters and content strategists as a part of the creative process.
- Assist in execution and production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, applying style/brand guides and templates where applicable
- Ensure quality and prepare deliverables for handoff to developers, client, printers, etc.
- Create graphic assets with some guidance
- Assist Lead Designer in creating elements for designs and layouts; apply design principles such as color, typography, photographic selection, organizing elements and usability
- Present rationale for design choices; assure design meets business objectives as stated in creative brief
- Create storyboards for animations
- Edit and make iterations on presentation deck as guided by Lead Designer/Senior Leadership
- Evaluate a brand’s visual language (color palette, logo, font, etc) across a range of media (may include print, online marketing, Web site, packaging, etc.) with guidance and oversight; document findings
- Assist Lead Designer in sketching logo and wordmark ideas
- Create posters/mailers for internal use with some guidance
- Potential to work with print manager to spec projects and assist in press checks when needed
- Could be asked to print and bind comp mock-ups as needed
- 1+ years of industry experience Experience Guidelines
- Strong design portfolio
- Some industry-related education preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs -- Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- A good working knowledge of interactivity and the Web
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self motivated, organized and accountable
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent military experience