Supervising and working with:
· Junior Geologists
· Potential Geoscience Secondees from GNPC
· Subsurface Manager – Ghana Development
· Subsurface Team – Ghana Development
· Subsurface Team – Cape Town Exploration & Appraisal
· Ghana Well Engineering Team – Ghana Drilling
· Group Geological Resources
· Ghana London & Accra-based Operations Geologists
· Independent Reserves Auditors
· GNPC Secondees
The Development Geologist will;
· Provide quality geological evaluation and to the Ghana development team.
· Provide regular updates / correlations for ongoing wells.
· Undertake geological studies, evaluation and QC as required.
· Play a role in ongoing & future field development / infill planning studies.
· Support field volumetric assessment for mid-year & year-end reserve exercises and work with independent reserves auditors.
· Provide geological support in well interpretation / drilling / perforation as required.
· Provide assistance in reservoir volumetric assessment and undertake Petrel geo-modelling studies, as required.
· Degree: Masters or PhD Degree in geology is essential
· Extensive experience in industry with strong background in development geology.
· Extensive experience in the Oil and Gas industry, working as a Reservoir / Development Geologist with an Operating Company
· Generation of 3D geocellular models using Petrel to aid appraisal and development activities.
· Skills: Excellent technical computer skills are required.
· Fluency of written and spoken English language is required.