- Be part of team that contributes to the achievement of strategic, timeline and financial objectives in the planned overlay deployment of LTE equipment.
- Assist and monitor the vendor in implementation and successful completion of existing site survey and file audit activities.
- Determine existing leasing and entitlement rights/obligations and site-specific equipment configurations and infrastructure (electric/telco)
- Communicate position on lease/permit language interpretation to promote correct and consistent existing site lease/permit analysis by vendor.
- Perform (or assist) in survey/audit validation (QA) activities, and report findings
- Interface between vendor and RF to assist in RFs timely completion of site-specific LTE equipment design configurations that are achievable within deployment guidelines.