As a Digital Account Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a cluster of digital accounts and managing PPC and SEO campaigns for your dedicated customers.
As the key contact for customers, you will build strong relationships via the telephone and email and provide a first class level of service at all times. You will review customer websites, undertake keyword research and competitor analysis and develop an innovative and engaging digital marketing strategy that best suits the needs of their business.
Overseeing PPC and SEO campaigns, you will implement and expand link building activities by utilising a variety of approaches. Additionally, you will support the production of strategy documents and proposals alongside the Digital Marketing and Sales Teams.
- Experience in a similar digital marketing role, ideally within an agency environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of PPC management across multiple mediums
- Knowledge of SEO and SEO software
- A strong working knowledge of CMS platforms
- The ability to understand and interpret Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and other data sources to generate frequent reports with actionable recommendations
As a Digital Account Manager, you must possess superb communication abilities, a strong customer focus and a passion for all things digital marketing. Ambitious and analytical, you must be a self-starter and fully up-to-date with the latest updates and industry trends.