Reporting to the Regional Media Director of Digital, the Account Director (Digital) is responsible for key client contact for all digital media, working towards strong client relationship, owning media planning, competitive analysis, research tools, industry/category insights, media strategy presentations & reporting aspects of the online media campaigns, providing timely updates and recommendations based on results, research. Should have advanced presentation and excel skills, be a self-starter who pays strong attention to detail and possesses excellent analytical skills.
- Client & Team Management
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all aspects within the digital space including display, search, social, mobile and video.
- Ideally experience of managing with international airline & travel brands
- Lead client contact on the assigned accounts & fully responsible for digital activities and deliverables
- Manage solid client relationships & provides strategic view on their media activities.
- Focus on client retention and satisfaction, growth and renewal.
- Oversee workload of his set of clients for the purpose of maximizing the efficiency of the work force and meeting operational requirement
- Media Relationships
- Build, develop and maintain advantageous relationships with publishers and advertising networks alongside the trading manager
- Create strategic collaboration, efficient problem-solving and increased visibility.
- Liaise with media sales people to adjust media schedules in response to audience figures.
- Media Planning
- Actively seek digital solutions and programs to assist prospects and clients in achieving specific goals/objectives while providing strategic direction and planning/buying strategies for digital media campaigns.
- Create advertising proposals (media plans) with the help of the media managers
- Work with Ad Operations Team to monitor campaign delivery and contract compliance, where needed traffic the campaign and take charge of campaign performance optimization and reporting
- Initiate and participate in strategy sessions with account teams and buyers in response to specific client needs and/or proactive brainstorming.
- Identify up-sell opportunities to drive additional revenue beyond original contracted amount.
- Analytic Leadership
- Analyze the results of the online media campaigns in order to optimize maximum profitability.
- Interface with appropriate divisions to track and close estimates.
- Well versed in website analytics such as Google Analytics & Omniture
- Provide budget and expenses summaries.
- Resolve billing discrepancies
University Degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising
7 – 10 years in leading digital multinational agencies
Linguistic Skills (written & verbal): English Excellent