Job Description: The Digital Analytics / Strategy Manager responsibilities include contributing to Accenture’s Digital Analytics capability and go-to-market proposition; business development and thought leadership as well as daily management, oversight and quality assurance of client digital analytics projects, analytics and marketing consultations. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters. Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility. Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Help clients to apply digital technologies to enable new business models, new product attributes and new ecosystem combinations
- Help clients enable multi channels customer experiences, didgital customers interaction, digital sales and digital channels.
- Helping the clients to apply Digital technologies to enable new business models, new product attributes and new ecosystem combinations.
- Develop global digital strategy for Accenture Interactive clients including performing rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy
- Develop requirements to ensure that digital vision and recommendation translate to (and leverage) Accenture Interactive assets, products and services.
- Lead client assessment portion of strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Provide strategy development and solution development to support new business activities and existing client relationships
- Develop digital strategies and organizational services for our clients with use of digital data and analytics
- Provide expertise to clients to develop digital analytics solutions to meet identified needs
- Architect complex digital data solutions, including: digital data gathering, aggregation, analysis and data mining
- Analyze data for insight generation to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve marketing performance and redesigning digital experiences to deliver this
Desired Skills and Experience: Basic Qualifications: · Minimum of Bachelor's degree or higher in mathematics, marketing or technical specialty; · Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in web and digital marketing · Minimum of 4 years of experience with client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services with experience in digital strategy and digital transformation projects · Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience and technical proficiency with tools such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, Coremetrics, Google Analytics · Minimum of 5 years experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research. · Minimum of 5 years of business analysis experience in large size companies or agencies with multiple functions / business units preferred. Experience and Skills: · Proven ability to identify the macro-view of the strategic approach and break it down into tangible project components · Passion for digital marketing with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and brand marketing principles · Knowledgeable of enterprise analytics data management and analytic tools (ex. Terradata, Oracle, Tableau, Klipfolio, SAS, SPSS) in order to prescribe appropriate infrastructure solutions · Experience in creating strategic plans for analytics and working through the implementation phases of the plans · Experience in presenting analysis and insights to stakeholders/clients