- If you live and breathe digital marketing with the wealth of experience in experiential marketing, we want to talk to you.
- We are looking for a Digital and Experiential Marketing Manager who possesses strong business development skills to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital and experiential marketing company.
- Core responsibility to run and grow the agency.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Lead the brand strategy and message plan for all major brands in the area of Experiential Marketing.
- This includes oversight, training and management of the Refresh Crew and owner and creator of the comprehensive Experiential Brand Strategy.
- The manager will be responsible for development of a consumer facing brand strategy specific to the brands of our clients.
- Creation and communication of comprehensive brand plan around all experiential marketing efforts. This includes detailed experiential brand plans for each brand field team. The plans will include detailed account on the strategy behind each major initiative as well as an explanation as to the tactical approach to success.
- Management of the experiential marketing teams; The manager will be responsible for development of simple yet comprehensive scheduling system, clear program communication tools, and event deliverables that add value to the field selling teams.
- Responsible for ensuring the team exercises proper routines as it relates to care of vehicles and equipment.