- Liaise with relevant departments and units to ensure seamless use of digital media.
- Develop work implementation plan, ensuring it is in alignment with the business strategy of the segment.
- Monitor projects and ensure they are delivered to budget and on time.
- Manage relationship with Finance and ensure funds are available for projects in line with budget.
- Work with individual units (corporate communications, consumer marketing, product marketing, business intelligence, customer relations etc) to build brand strength, ensuring a consistent positive brand visibility online.
- Monitor and evaluate relevant media agencies, incorporating revenue generation schemes in DIGITAL and other media campaigns.
- Manage company expectations and standards for property owners
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in a Business related or Social Science discipline.
- Relevant certificate in New Media Management.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years work experience in Marketing/Advertising.
- At least 2 years experience in New Media/Digital/Content Management.
- Marketing experience, either on the client’s side or the agency’s side.
- Specialist in emerging marketing techniques, with a clear understanding of online advertising platform and relevant performance metrics for each digital platform.