In this role you will be required to manage and implement the digital technology strategy , ensuring digital solutions are on-brand, integrated, cost-efficient and aligned with the objectives and plans of Corporate Communications team business clients, to lead their mobile development plans. This involves shaping the overall strategy, taking ownership of user experience for mobile and being the lead business product manager working with Agencies, IT, architects and the development team.
- Rollout within Group - You will be responsible for the management and development and rollout of the brand strategy across all mobile customers touch points (apps and sites) working with Emirates commercial and brand teams including airline and loyalty specialists.
- Integrated Communications- To work closely with all Corporate Communications teams to ensure synergy and consistency of Emirates Group image and strategy across all communication disciplines. Furthermore to encourage the integration of advertising campaigns across client brands and mediums to enhance the impact, cohesion and cost-effectiveness of communication. To particularly work closely with Sponsorship, Events and Public Relations to ensure Group sponsorship opportunities are maximised on mobile platforms.
- Mobile Champion- To work collaboratively with the Manager Communications and business owners to drive use of mobile media channels amongst a designated brand or regional cluster. Develop an ongoing training programme for the stakeholders drive mobile knowledge throughout the Group.
- Managing Cost Effective & Creative Advertising Resources -Contribute towards sourcing and appointing internet agencies for all mobile work, in co-operation with the business units and ensure cost effective relationships are maintained with a constant analysis of quality and value.
- Budget Control -Compile an annual internet budget plan for each brand and to provide monthly updates on committed and planned spend plus end of year reconciliations to the business unit and Manager Communications. To work with Media department and agencies to ensure mobile advertising is considered and included as part of their annual spend
- Analytics and measurement - Set strategy to deliver clear and effective measurement of mobile site and application effectiveness, ensure continual monitoring of all mobile assets and use this information to keep all client departments are made fully aware of the performance.
- Online advertising effectiveness- Ensure effectiveness of mobile advertising, measurement and ROI. Ensure that specialist knowledge is pass on to the relevant advertising teams.
- HR- Manage and coach direct reports, guiding them to improved performance through continuous training and development. To deal with staff issues as they arise offering solutions and support. To ensure that staff undertake training as identified in their personal and professional development plans. Coach, guide and monitor the team on visual design issues so that the overall calibre and performance of the team meets corporate expectations and requirements.
- A degree with a specialisation in Digital Communications.
- A qualification from a professional marketing institution such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing would be an advantage.
- 8+ years experience as an Account Manager/Director in an international interactive agency managing online marketing activities.
- Expertise in production of quality Online development, understanding of different programming languages and how they affect web build as well as the user experience.
- Experience of content management systems and campaign tools.
- The job holder must a highly organised, be a self-starter with strong customer, stakeholder management skills.
- Must have the ability to influence and negotiate to a senior level
- Have excellent leadership qualities.