Our client is a group of companies with vested interest in the Outsourcing, Fashion and Work space solution industries.
· Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
· Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
· Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
· Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
· Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
· Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
· Managing the redesign of the company website.
· Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
· Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
· Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
· Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
*Membership of CIM would be an added advantage.
· Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
· Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
· Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programme
· Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
*A good degree