Matt O’Bell is a leading System Integrator and Business Systems Consulting firm with a team of highly motivated and talented consultants and other professionals. We are seeking a results-driven Digital Marketing Officer who will be responsible for all our Sales and Marketing Activities. This is an excellent opportunity for a personally motivated, high impact and result oriented marketer to take their career to the next level.
Matt O’Bell generates more than 300 inbound leads per month and has the ambition to achieve much more. As a Digital Marketer, you will create measures, analyze and optimize online marketing programs, and manage internal team to achieve marketing goals.
Prospective candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
- In charge of the entire Lead Management Process
- Assess business opportunities across various industries and sectors of the economy
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects;
- Maintaining relationships with clients.
- Achieve high conversion rate of Opportunities to Closed Sales
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing leads/opportunities and customer information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; in-house Sales and Reseller trainings; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and Developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, seminars, events and demonstrations;
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Present a marketing DEMO of the company’s products and services
- gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Understand the company’s pricing model and communicate this effectively to prospects and customers
- Generate leads on a daily basis through emails, phone calls and social media such as facebook, linkedin, twitter etc
- Update leads and follow-up to ensure converted to Opportunities
- Prepare Proposals to potential clients and follow-up on all proposals until the opportunity is won/lost
- Post content in blog sites including company owned blog site
- Use marketing tools offered by linkedin, facebook, google adwords etc to increase pipeline
a) Excellent written and oral communication skills
b) Strong social and interpersonal skills
c) Strong presentation skills
d) Good negotiation skill
e) IT skills required to effectively use social network media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google Adwords
f) Result oriented
g) Passion for selling