Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Guru, with knowledge of the Middle East Region?
What we are looking for – Digital Marketing Manager to help enhance the Emerson brand in the digital and online environments. This is a fantastic opportunity for the selected candidate to assume full responsibility in order to develop strategy and shape the way that Emerson is perceived in the Middle East Region
What you skills and experience you expect the candidate to have and why they should be looking to join Emerson MEA.
· First Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Business Studies, IT, Engineering, Science or any other relevant qualification. MBA qualification a bonus.
· Strong communicator in English (spoken and written).
· Good fundamentals in Conventional Marketing and Business Planning.
· Minimum 3 years in a significant B2B digital marketing role.
· Some knowledge in video/web/graphic design editing software applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, VideoStudio etc).
· Excellent knowledge of digital trends and behaviours in all MEA regions.
About Business Unit – Emerson Process Management
You’re under constant pressure to cut costs, increase output, reduce energy use, and improve safety
and emissions, all with fewer experienced workers than ever before. That’s why companies around
the world turn to Emerson Process Management for technologies, services, and expertise to solve
pressing problems—and why our website is evolving to make it easier to find what you
need. Because solving your problems is our job, too.
· Own and lead the overall strategy, tactical initiatives, planning and execution of digital marketing and communication programs to support the business growth plans of Emerson MEA.
· Lead and mobilize the marketing and sales forces of MEA countries and business units to increase the performance and results from the digital campaign, mobile marketing and social channels. Identify, form and lead an MEA digital marketing team (BU and regional participation) to spearhead and direct the Digital Marketing Strategy/Programs for MEA. Align with Global Digital Marketing Team to define and implement best practices, strategies, metrics and tactics. Connect Digital Marketing practices into traditional media strategies to complement the integrated global marketing strategies and plans.
· Develop, adapt and execute multi-platform social media strategies, including but not limited to managing communities, editorial calendars, website developments, measuring digital footprint, building and maintaining blogger/community relationships. Plan and execute effective campaigns to build industrial recognition, participation and followings in digital and social media platforms.
· Possess proven expertise in B to B social media marketing (FB, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter), paid search, display advertising, Google Ad Words and other digital marketing channels. Equip and train MEA employees involved in digital marketing to be competent digital contributors and effective Emerson advocates. Cultivate MEA Community Experts for targeted technologies and industries.
· Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion and proven success in building new programs organically, generating new business results and transforming the mindset of conservative and conventional thinkers.