The Manager of Mobile Digital Marketing/Online is responsible for operations, product strategy, sales, and revenue growth for the Digital Marketing division。
- Expert knowledge - Acting as the expert in SEO, PPC and affiliates
- Traffic Sources - Monitor and measure visitors to the website and understand and improve site visits.
- Digital content - Develop a group wide content strategy.
- Developing and driving marketing campaigns
- Ensure that all activity is delivered within budget, on time, and to a high quality.
- Responsible for budget planning and tracking.
- Support the communication and lead generation requirements of the sales team.
- Liaise regularly with the sales team to gather information and provide updates on planned activities and results.
- Analyse competitors and industry bodies to ensure services are seen as competitive at all times.
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing 3rd parties and partners where appropriate e.g. PR agency.
- Manage online presence and social media channels. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube...
- Develop and maintain marketing material for the services, to be used on the website and by other teams.
- Ensure the website and sales material are always up to date and contain accurate and relevant information.
- Manage market research initiatives.