To assist in the continued development of digital marketing support for the Retail Banking business across the region.
- Define, propose and implement strategies (in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Head) directed at driving traffic to SCB website from Digital Channels (Online/Mobile);
- Utilise a range of techniques including Paid search, SEO, CPA & Affiliate Marketing;
- Drive implementation and tracking of Social Media campaigns;
- Develop and manage end to end Digital Marketing campaigns working closely with the Marketing Services, Digital banking, Retail Banking Products and other internal teams;
- Track end to end Digital sales funnel, conversion rates and make improvements to the site content, usability, design;
- Conduct market research, identify new technologies and draw recommendations to the Digital Marketing Head, thus keeping the company at the forefront of digital marketing;
- Provide regular reports on the Digital sales performance across Retail Banking Products and Segments;
- Drive digital sales penetration and digital activation targets;
- Responsibility for planning and Digital marketing budgetary control.
- Strong understanding of digital industry including but not limited to Banking/Finances;
- In depth understanding of Digital Marketing concept, best practice & key levers;
- Experience in managing PPC, SEO, Paid Search & Affiliate marketing;
- Extensive experience in E2E marketing campaign management from research to implementation phase and ROI measurement;
- Strong understanding of the Middle East Digital consumer and competitive landscape;
- Experience in using Digital Analytics and Media tracking tools (Omniture and Google Analytics) with strong understanding of technical aspects of Digital media performance & measurement;
- Effective written and communication skills; ability to interpret and present data with actionable insights;
- ROI focused thinking;
- Good at Excel, PowerPoint and other MS office programs.