Summary of Functions
- Create and implement RusselSmith's digital marketing strategy under the direction of Business Solutions Management and in line with the RusselSmith Brand Manual
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize analytics software and other tools to correctly gauge the impact of digital marketing efforts and to provide historical data
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, website and social media content, and to optimize user experience as needed
- Developing and managing a variety of digital marketing campaigns and techniques
- Creation and execute SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
- Perform research on online marketing, social media and emerging technologies with the aim of improving and strengthening the Company’s digital marketing efforts
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Branding & Multimedia Management:
- Design graphics and document templates for internal and external use as required
- Designing templates for proposals, company brochures, employee identity card, business cards using creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches.
- Assist with formatting of documents such as reports and provide guidance to users within the Organization
- Managing online brand campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Preparation of audio-visual content for internal and external use
- Scriptwriting and storyboarding of materials for digital marketing
- Organization and management of multimedia content and display equipment
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, search engine optimization (SEO) to support, monitor and promote RusselSmith's internal and external websites
- Develop, design and implement online content, tools and web style standards to ensure consistency, timeliness and best user experience for RusselSmith’s web properties
- Managing and redesigning of the company website.
- Develop and implement a front line online presence by strategically positioning the company’s website content
- Manages the website by posting and reviewing contents. Also ensures content is accurate and timely
- Ensures that the website retains all brand attributes and reach the interest of identified key audiences.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Maintain direct correspondence with intranet users using email, bulletin boards and chat.
- Produce a consistent visual image on the company’s websites by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images, and layout techniques.
- Monitor and report on website traffic statistics on a weekly basis.