Accenture Digital is focused on driving the next generation of customer and enterprise experiences across all Digital channels. A key part of this is the focus on Mobility, where Accenture provides industry leading mobility solutions to their customers and employees. Our 5 mobility offers help organizations embrace business to employee (B2E), business to consumer (B2C), business to business (B2B) and machine to machine (M2M) business opportunities.
The roles are to join the Accenture Digital’s Mobility & Enterprise team. The Mobility Manager will specialize in one or more of Accenture's mobility offerings and, over time, will be expected to become a subject matter expert. This is an opportunity to join on of the fastest growing areas of the market, with one the most innovative global players.
The mobility consulting group helps organizations make the most of the opportunities mobile brings by helping them define the customer, people, process, technology and economic impacts that are possible. It is a mixture of creative thinking about the art of the possible, combined with rigorous consulting skills needed to ensure delivery.
The ideal candidate is expected to have a strong interest in mobility, technical understanding and business or consulting skills. The role will be cross industry but industry experience in Accenture industry groups would be a benefit.
• Help clients develop new operating models connected product platform and collaboration capabilities
• Deliver mobility consulting projects to drive longer term value for our clients
• Help clients drive insights from their data, tur insight into action and into tangible result.
• Help clients drive a connected world through the use of Mobile Technologies (applications etc)
• Develop mobility value proposition for our client by shaping mobility business case, roadmap, mobility architecture, operating model and governance
• Conduct mobility market analysis
• Baseline mobility capability, perform gap analysis and identify mobile opportunities for our clients
• Support the proposal of mobility ideas that can be taken to clients
• Participate in client workshop and interviews
• Support the initial delivery phases of mobility solutions implementation (design and build)
• Support pre-sales and sales activities
• Strong interest in mobility and mobility applications related to B2E and B2C
• Functional expertise in Mobile Device Management, Mobile Strategy and Mobile Consumer Applications
• Exposure to mobile projects (iOS, Android, mobile web apps, cross platform tools, M2M, field force mobility, etc.)
• Exposure/experience in working with mobile B2E and B2C projects
• Excellent presentation, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• University degree
Additional qualifications for the Manager role:
• Proven leadership and management skills
• End to end project delivery experience
• Experience in Managing teams both onshore and offshore
• Strong stakeholder management experience