• Design assurance - overall design lead for customer and operational design work.
• Team leadership - managing a team of 29 colleagues (Theme Leads and Analysts.
• Task management - of Theme Leads responsible for managing a portfolio of initiatives and the analysts assigned to a roadmap theme (e.g., Sales, Service and Mobile).
• Line management - of permanent colleagues (Lead Analyst and Analysts - 5 FTE).
• Learning and development - of the team to support continuous improvement.
• Overall portfolio management - to assure delivery of Digital Transformation initiatives.
• Budgetary / financial management accountability - none.
Attend BASD's weekly 'Design Leads' meeting
• Thought leadership.
• Portfolio management and resource planning.
• Continuous improvement of BASD's delivery model.
Facilitate Community Bank's weekly triage call
• Stakeholder engagement and communications.
• Design leadership.
Chair OCC's weekly Design Authority forum
• Design leadership and assurance.
Co-chair the OCC / Business Readiness weekly review session
• Portfolio management.
• Transition planning / handover assurance.
• Continuous improvement of the OCC / Readiness model.
Review Digital's pipeline of work / profile resource
• Resource allocation, utilisation and forecasting.
Run fortnightly 1:1 sessions with the team
• Colleague development, mentoring and coaching.
Co-facilitate the Multi-Channel Comms Forum
• Stakeholder engagement (senior, business-wide audience).
Attend the programme's Proposition Authority
• Design assurance (senior Group Digital audience).
Run an OCC Knowledge Forum session
• Team leadership.
• Training, learning and development.
Develop communications strategy
• Developing organisational solutions.
Review operating model 'options paper
• Design leadership and assurance.
Business architecture and business design.
Customer proposition development.
Launch planning and customer communications.
Developing business solutions for people, process, organisational and customer change.
Continuous improvement of assessment methods, tools and techniques.
Team management - task and line management.
Colleague mentoring, learning and development.
• Having worked in a similar role (i.e., in a managerial capacity) on a large programme.
• Delivering as a 'Design Lead' for a customer, operational and business change team.
• Having worked on a large IT programme delivering both technical and business change.
• Having worked on projects and programmes to deliver digital customer propositions.
• Having worked on a project to deliver a digital solution to satisfy a regulatory requirement.
• Managing a large portfolio of change initiatives / projects across multiple roadmaps.
• Leading a team of non-technical analysts overseeing delivery during Initiation / Study.
• Line-managing permanent colleagues; taking overall responsibility for performance appraisals and assuring personal development plans.
• Working on projects that have designed and launched a new product or service to customers; or significantly enhanced an existing digital offering to customers.
• Designing solutions to improve operational efficiency or business performance.
• Presenting design solutions at programme design authorities and governance forums.
• Developing a target operating model to support a 'new to bank / market' proposition.
• Producing detailed business designs (org structure, role definition, process design etc.).
• Working with business training partners to design learning solutions for colleague change.
• Developing organisational solutions and transition plans to support structural changes.
• Developing customer and business propositions with digital and product sponsors.
• Creating launch strategies with Brands / Marketing to take a proposition to market.
• Developing customer and colleague communication strategies / plans.
• Building and facilitating stakeholder forums to deliver business-wide communications.
• Defining and building new engagement / delivery models with business stakeholders.
• Managing stakeholder relationships to build 'change partnerships' across the bank.
• Managing the continuous improvement of a team's methods, tools and techniques.
• Mentoring colleagues to continuously improve a team's competencies and capabilities.