In this role you will be required to ensure quality is delivered by the Digital Services Team by overseeing the Digital Content Executives. You will be responsible for publishing of accurate web content as per the set guidelines and in line with web content management best practices. You will also be required to contribute to the development of new standards for web content production throughout the team.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
A specialism in Digital Communications or a qualification from a professional marketing institution such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing would be an advantage.
- Project Management qualification is preferred.
- 5 years in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of the Tridion Blueprint structure.
- Excellent English language communication skills are essential and fluency in specific languages is required in some cases
- Working knowledge of SDL Tridion Content Management system is essential, plus an in-depth understanding of the relevant Brands blueprint/ publication structure.
- Comprehensive use of the EmPower and Trax project systems is also required.