Meadow Hall [M-Hall] is in its twelfth year of inception, and provides education for children from the ages of 18 months to 16years in a professional atmosphere with strong moral code and values. It is the mission of the school to provide every child of Meadow Hall with excellent and wholesome education.
The school is dedicated to encouraging each individual to achieve their best within the caring family environment
M-Hall seeks highly qualified staff to fill the following position:
Responsible for management of dining room service. Assure a high standard of appearance, hospitality and service in personnel and cleanliness of dining room. Supervise and train dining room staff. Manage within budgetary restraints. Develop and implement programs.
We are looking for applicants who:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have appropriate qualifications to support their application
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have at least 3 years experience in teaching
- Are registered with the TRCN
- Have adequate ICT skills
- Good spoken English is essential for all Applicants
Applications must include full curriculum vitae, application letter with at least two references