• Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of direct marketing campaigns, on time and within budget.
• Work with key stakeholders to implement campaign activity including: Logistics franchise team, digital marketing teams, customer relationship management team, PR and Brand Management teams.
• Manage agency campaign implementation and performance against agreed direct campaign activity.
• Manage the master plan of activity to ensure that individual direct campaigns dovetail effectively without duplication or over-exposure whilst still achieving individual campaign objectives.
• Be responsible for the production and sourcing of campaign materials.
• Deliver direct campaign activity presentations and regular results presentations.
• Ensure each direct campaign has clear metrics as agreed with the Head of Marketing and ensure that campaigns are achieving appropriate return on investment in line with corporate goals.
• Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns.
• Ensure that brand standards and identity guidelines are adhered to.
• Complete competitor benchmarking for promotional activity and report regularly to key stakeholders.
Reporting Line Head Of Marketing
Duties & Responsibilities
• To ensure accuracy of marketing materials and be responsible for formal sign off process where required.
• To ensure detailed and accurate records are maintained, e.g. recording contact and financial information.
• Adhere to all policies and procedures with regards to budget expenditure, displaying budget control for individual campaigns, reporting any variances promptly.
• To be responsible for personal development within the area of marketing and current trends that may support job performance.
• To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
Managing multiple direct campaigns simultaneously
• Meeting objectives and campaign deadlines
• Semi-Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to successfully multi task
• Strong training and man-management skills
• Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
• Customer-focused, with the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers and build effective relationships
• Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
• Able to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
• Self motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
• Flexible, collaborative and proactive
• Good written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management
• Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
• Committed to continuous self-development and learning within the marketing field
Qualifications & Experience
• A degree or equivalent level qualification.
• A recognized professional qualification in marketing would be a distinct advantage.
• Some experience in a project management role - in-house or with an agency.