The Director, Digital Analytics& Insights is a multifunctional position involving managerial responsibilities (e.g. administration, new business), client-dedicated stewardship (e.g. reporting and analysis, web analytics, performance scoring systems, marketing scorecards) and technical proficiency (e.g. automated dashboards and data integration/ hygiene). This position is relied upon by the client and team members to lead the conception and deployment of best-in-class digital measurement strategies that elevate the level of sophistication, accuracy, validity and creativity of our clients’ digital measurement strategies. The Director, Digital Analytics is also responsible for supporting the General Manager and Regional Media Director in leading and evangelizing the discipline to ensure evolving sophistication and internal adoption.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
Client & Team Management
- This position is responsible for the analytics of major advertising clients, including oversight of projects/deadlines, management , delivering proactive analysis, insights and recommendations. Proactively identifying meaningful analysis is a must.
Analytics & Measurement
- Whether working with a customized performance scoring methodology, aligning better understanding consumer attitudes and perceptions, or simply identifying benchmarks, this position requires experience working with clients to create, sell-in and deliver, value-based measurement frameworks that create meaningful business value, beyond basic media metrics such as CTR and CPC.
- Applying sound techniques to the capture and analysis of digital data, including statistic techniques (correlation, cluster, predictive, regression) and quantitative survey methodology
- Deep familiarity with enterprise web analytics tools (e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) including business rules and implementation considerations; integration with other data sources such as ad-servers, rich media vendors, ecommerce data, etc.; and data extracts to produce external reporting
Reporting & Analysis
- Experience in driving reporting automation to increase time spent on analysis versus reporting, as well as crafting insightful analysis that tells a story understandable to clients and that is actionable in driving a set of recommendations that produce demonstrable improvements/results.
- This involves specifying business requirements for automated dashboards and marketing scorecards, developing and maintaining KPIs, working with a variety of data such as competitive, buzz, ad-serving, rich media, web analytics data, budget/planning data, attitudinal data, etc. (this ideally includes basic familiarity with tools such as Business Objects).
- This position will be responsible for consultation and execution of combining sets of data, developing databases and troubleshooting data integration and hygiene issues—this would include the ability to use tools such as SAS or SPSS and a deep level of experience with Excel.
Digital Marketing Expertise & Teamwork
- This position will be required to maintain ongoing expertise around new ad-serving, targeting and data management technologies, including formalizing point-of-views, identifying partnership opportunities, assessing emerging media and educating internal teams and clients about all issues related to digital marketing measurement.
- This position will be required to professionally and collaboratively coordinate with internal client teams, internal departments, partner agencies, clients and vendors.
- Extensive working knowledge of digital marketing technologies including ad-servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, etc.), enterprise web analytics packages (Omniture SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, Google Analytics, etc.) and analytical vendors (Optimost, Offermatica, DoubleVerify, Anchor Intelligence, etc.)
- Familiarity with online planning and execution process
University Degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising
8– 10 years in leading multinational digital agencies - Airline experience is a great asset
Linguistic Skills(written & verbal) English -Excellent