ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure first-class programmes are developed that meet the strategic educational goals of client organizations and create increased opportunities for faculty development
- Develop and implement programmes for leaders who can make a difference within their organization
- Build effective relationships with faculty to provide guidance and lead the development of strategy for how best to serve existing and future clients through blended-learning programmes
- Establish an active pipeline of new/existing clients by creating and cultivating relationships with critical balance of leading corporations across diverse geographies and industries.
- Provide general administrative oversight of the custom programme department.
- Develop and implement programmes to grow product sales. Set up strategic marketing plans for the product portfolio through comprehensive market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, etc.
- Work with custom team to deploy resources in a manner that supports the strategic growth and highest quality delivery of custom programs
- Manage portfolio of client relationships, serving as the key liaison to all parties related to a successful custom programme from initial contact and programme design through programme delivery and evaluation
- Plays the key organizing role in the development of the mission, strategy and business plan for custom programme and supports its implementation, consistent with the overarching goal of delivering on the School mission and brand
- Develop/manage the budget for the department ensuring that resources are optimized
- Keep abreast of emerging trends in corporate executive education through participation and leadership in external organizations.
- Supervise and develop the development of staff who manage the portfolio of clients
- Responsible for the operational/financial success of customized learning experiences
- Lead business development efforts through creation and implementation of a model which identifies, qualifies and cultivates new clients which meets their educational goals while advancing faculty research and development
- Any other specific or adhoc duty to be assigned by line manager from time to time.