- Oversee and drive the development of the company’s financial strategy, work plans and programs, to ensure alignment with its strategy, goals and objectives
- Oversee management and financial reporting in line with relevant statutory requirements
- Oversee the development of the Fund's corporate budget and the allocation of financial resources
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the company’s finance function and activities
- Authorize expenditure/transactions in line with the Fund's approved financial authority limits
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Executive Secretary
Admin & HR
- Develop and oversee the implementation of strategic initiatives for attracting, retaining and building a talented workforce towards achieving optimal performance
- Provide oversight for the management of the company’s physical infrastructure and assets including utilities, facilities, buildings and system maintenance
- Oversee the regular review of all procedures, processes, and systems with focus on continuous improvement of processes
- Oversee the development of the required IT plan to meet the company’s immediate and long term/future needs (hardware and software) and ensure successful implementation and operation
- Evaluate and improve the Fund's information technology infrastructure, implementing new technologies to support key capabilities as required for future growth, and to support and drive key IT supported process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure cost effective, best practice (agile technology) and sustainable ICT capability allowing for rapid integration with new innovation and external stakeholders’ requirements (where applicable)
- Oversee the provision of Legal and secretarial services to the board and operational matters
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Fund's Board, including preparation of agenda, papers, resolutions, and minutes.
- Oversee the provision of on-going legal and regulatory advisory assistance for operational matters across the organization, as well as interact and ensure compliance with relevant regulatory authorities on behalf of the Fund
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline. An MBA, or other relevant professional qualifications (ACCA,) would be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills
- 10 years’ experience in Finance & corporate services with 3+ years overseeing finance operations, admin, HR etc. in a reputable organization
- Possess good track record of delivering results with notable achievements in developing and implementing corporate services strategy and implementation plan in line with corporate objectives
- Possess outstanding verbal and written skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex messages and tailor them into simple, clear and non-academic language for different audiences
- Possess sound leadership and relationship building skills, highly organized, productive and comfortable in multi-tasking.