Develops and implements effective financial strategies, controls framework and management systems to guide and support Company business operations,
•Initiates and applies approved performance metrics related to the monitoring of the financial health and cost-effectiveness of Company operations, evidenced by the ability to provide fact-based updates to Company Executive management
•Mnitors the implementation of all business unit budgets in relation to actual expenditures and income, including the analysis of the quality and performance of ongoing activities in ordeo proactively identify potential performance problems and prepare timely financial and performance reports to Company executive managemento
•Provides financial advice on Company short, medium and long-term cash/funding/ risk situation to Company CEO and Management.
•Implements Board and Management financial policies in line with approved financial procedures and generally accepted Financial/Accounting practices and statutory requirements.
•Coordinates the preparation of Company annual budgets, monitors and reports performance against targets.
•Prepares periodic statutory and management information reports and handle audited accounts with Company external auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any finance related course
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration preferably finance option
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA).
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience with at least 5 years at senior management level in the industry preferably starting career with the audit practice, Financial Management, Financial analysis and Modeling, Treasury and Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Tax Management, Investment and Portfolio Management, Budgeting and financial planning, Project finance, Investment planning, Financial strategies, policies and standards, Annual budgets and performance, Balance sheet management, Treasury management, Payroll management, Financial Reporting, Financial controls
- Knowledge of raising debt capital
- Knowledge and experience in launching company to capital market especially onshore and offshore oil & gas companies
- High attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to package and present information in an effective and efficient manner
- Able to coach and mentor direct reports
- Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision
- Good written and spoken English
- Good IT skills