- Information Technology
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- To develop and manage home Internet product portfolio that meets the needs of customers in their homes and meets revenue and margin targets for Etisalat.
- This includes managing the change in revenue and margin mix from narrowband to broadband and broadband services. Customer Satisfaction and brand equity will need to be continually improved through working right across Etisalat UAE, partnering with external organizations, and applying best practices.
- Direct the overall growth and strategic direction of company broadband and online presence.
- Develop an Internet strategy that supports the company's overall goals and oversee all aspects of its implementation.
- Identify opportunities for growth and execute strategies that take advantage of these opportunities.
- Understand key customer needs and industry trends competition, Technology, etc..,) for the home Internet portfolio..
- Monitor and analyze product performance trends from financial, competitive and operational perspectives.
- Seek strategic and operational improvement opportunities from a wide variety of sources including Market, Strategy, Planning and Segment Marketing.
- Develop a rolling 12 month plan for the product portfolio.
- Provide input to the 3 year plan.
- Create, recommend & launch appropriate changes to the product portfolio
- To create, recommend & develop baseline standard pricing program
- Identify and recommend changes in delivering capability that may be required by executional teams (eg. Channel, Customer Service, IT).
- 8 years product and /or marketing experience
- Demonstrates commitment and respect for the customers values in the Etisalat business.
- Project management skills to work against cost, timeline and quality standards.
- Knowledge of Etisalat products & services portfolio.