To manage the origination or execution of Leveraged financing transactions, in MENA.
Assist with cross-border Leveraged transactions going into the above geographies.
- Key interface with CEOs/ CFOs/ owners of target clients.
- Lead deal teams on highly complex transactions.
- Idea and deal generation
- Manage and review the work of other team members
Key Relationships (Internal)
• Regional Head of Client Relationships, Relationship Managers, WB Management, Risk Management.
• Syndications, Debt Capital Markets.
Key Relationships (External):
• Target clients at highest levels(CEOs/ CFOs/ owners of Business and Senior Govt. Officers )
• Lawyers, accountants and other professional advisors providing due diligence services.
• Stock exchanges, securities commissions and other relevant regulatory agencies
• Private equity firms, brokers, investment banks, professional advisors and other external sources of deal referrals.
• Highly motivated individuals with a strong record of achievement in Corporate Finance.
• Wide personal network of clients and contacts at senior levels across the markets in which the business operates
• Candidates should have a Masters/MBA/CPA degree from a good university. Foreign exposure would be a plus.
• Should have been in the business for a number of year and have the ability to confidently deal with clients at owner / CEO / CFO levels.
• Superior analytical aptitude, creative problem solving abilities and excellent communication skills.
• Leadership potential is highly valued. A commitment to integrity, professionalism and teamwork is required.
• Ability to provide guidance and supervise the preparation of pitchbooks, I.Ms, prospectuses and fairness opinions (including valuation).
• Fluent English language skills are essential
• Fluency in Arabic highly desirable