Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Healthcare / Medical
- Hospital & Health Care
- Minimum Qualification
- Master's Degree
- Required Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We offer professionals, opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the following positions:
Reports to the Chief Of Party
- Specific Job/Responsibilities:
Provide technical leadership and specific directions to design and implement a streamlined M&E system that enables staff and volunteers to collect data to capture project performance and results in accordance with donor and award requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates all monitoring, evaluation and reporting activities under the award.
- Works in collaboration with the State and Federal Min of Women Affairs and Social development & OVC partners and develops and manages the Project‘s Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP)
- Builds capacity of partners and government in the design, collection, analysis, dissemination and learning from data
- Collaborates with partners and government to design appropriate and useful community-level data
- Maintains cooperative relationship with all key stakeholders and partners in states, LGAs and the communities including policy makers, donor partners and sub-awardees;
- Serves as the key senior-level M&E resource, working in conjunction with other members of the project management team to provide and maintain the project’s overall strategic goal;
- Supports and guides the project team in implementation of the project’s Performance Monitoring Plan;
- Supervises the day-to-day work of the M&E staff; and provides TA and support to the project states to strengthen M&E systems;
- Facilitate the development, planning and implementation of project baseline, midline and final evaluation reports and dissemination;
- Represents the organization and makes presentations at professional meetings, conferences and workshops related to Monitoring and Evaluation
A Master Degree or PhD in Public Health, health policy, development, demography and social statistics or other related field.
A minimum of seven years of M&E experience in the field of HIV/AIDS and OVC, computer literacy with demonstrated use of word processing, database and presentation software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Experience with database development and management in Access, DHIS and statistical analysis software (EPI-INFO, SPSS, STATA, SAS or similar) is required.
Proven ability to work with donors (United Nations, USAID, Global Fund, DFID, etc) and Government at all levels.
Excellent writing and communications skills in English and evidence of publishing in peer-review journals will be advantage.