Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Director of Events Management leads and directs the Events Management Team to achieve the catering revenue goals set by the Hotel through specific sales strategy implementation outlined in the Marketing Plan.
He/she is responsible for driving and providing training and personnel development to the team as well as contributing ideas and feedbacks to the operation teams for service enhancement.
- Diploma / degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Director of Events in a 5* hotel; Middle East experience is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Proficient in computer applications (MS Office, Delphi system)
- Flexible, has high attention to details
- Creative; thinks out-of-the box