Responsibilities and duties
- The primary responsibilities for this role will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Full responsibility for profit & loss for the Fabrication and Construction division.
- Providing clear business plans and strategies for growth.
- Manage the overall fabrication operations by offering technical and commercial leadership
- Responsible operationally to ensure the delivery of:
- Appropriate Quality Management processes and procedures, compliant with ISO 9001 requirements.
- Ensure Fabrication and Construction departments meet all HSSE and QA/QC regulations and are strictly followed to ensure all employees are working in a safe environment.
- Ensure all tools are available so that quality, cost and schedule targets can be met.
- Ensure effective resourcing planning is implemented and that resource skills match current and future resource requirements through training.
- Able to guide the team of workshop managers, production planning engineers, supervisors and technicians in process improvement techniques and continuous improvement programs