This leading global role will be responsible for the strategic brand and experience development of the end-to-end journey on Etihad. You will design environments/experiences that meet guest needs/expectations, brand strategy/values and, while working with key stakeholders, ensure they can be delivered operationally and within budget. You will measure guest satisfaction through research, industry benchmarking and feedback channels and use insights to drive strategy.
- Lead the strategic brand and experience development across all touchpoints of the Etihad guest journey; overseeing a team of brand managers for first, business and economy class products.
- Deploy best practices, guest and industry insights and competitive benchmarking to continuously improve all touchpoints, liaising with training, ground services, inflight services, lounges, limo/coach services, call centres, retail, ticket offices, both in UAE and across the network, to ensure consistency in customer service delivery.
- Manage all research for the airline, including guest satisfaction, Skytrax, Airs@t, Mystery Shopper, regularly updating and sharing insights with leadership and stakeholders.
- Set measurable targets for guest experience and ensure key stakeholders are working to the same targets and standards.
- Monitor, audit, co-ordinate and champion companywide product and service delivery processes and systems that build higher levels of guest satisfaction.
- Lead and facilitate steering groups and working groups to enable and drive continuous improvement of guest experience.
- Lead the Premium Guest Response team ensuring proactive and reactive service recovery for premium guests.
- Educated to university degree or equivalent, Masters preferred.
- Must have at least 10 years product/customer experience experience, preferably within an airline or hotel company, of which 5 years must be at senior management level; experience working in cross-cultural environments required and knowledge of service delivery and management.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Broad understanding of financial and legal constraints and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- High levels of product and service delivery.