Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Key Job descriptions are:
· Literature development, production and management including in house creation/development using desktop publishing skills, out of house development through management of advertising agency, management of cost effective out of house printing, and development and maintenance of an efficient and effective literature distribution/handling system.
· Initiate and implement a nationwide transition program which helps bring the company into the next level as one company. Will oversee the development of strong communications for all divisions inside our institution.
· Construct and implement strong employee communications program throughout the entire company. This will include employee newsletter, monthly KPI update, other communication materials.
· Responsible for establishing and carrying out quality guideline standards for the company through quality design, image, and clarity in messaging.
· Manage and maintain necessary vendor relationships including advertising agency, PR firm, printing vendors and trade show vendors.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all marketing management staff; assist staff in the development and execution of all marketing communications programs supporting the individual profit center/division.
· Development of the Marketing Communications budget, and management of same to ensure effective use of funds while remaining within the budget guidelines.
· Market research to include assisting marketing staff to identify needs and define objectives. Supervise outside agency resources.
· Manage/Coordinate special meetings and events.
· Website development, utilizing both in house and out of house expertise and management/ maintenance of the site.
· Other tasks as assigned to.
This position is responsible for oversight on all marketing and communication efforts for Health Way Resource & Hospital including advertising, literature, and other printed material, public relations, trade shows, special meetings and events, and web site development and maintenance. Drive the successful marketing initiatives of the company in a cost efficient manner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
• 1-5 years of increasingly progressive marketing with increased responsibility.
• 2-4 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
• Success in developing and launching successful new products in regulated, health care environment.
• Fluency with outcome-driven innovation and gated approach to product lifecycle management.
• Strategic insight and the ability to develop strategic and tactical marketing plans to support company goals.
• Business acumen and the analytical skills required to make sound, holistic decisions.
• Ideally, applicants will be working in an industry related to Health. Having a background with other software companies with high focus on growth based and innovative software products a plus.
· Ability to learn new technologies
· Must work well independently as well as in a team environment.
· Excellent analytics in combination with structure, creativity and end customer orientation.
· Distinctive entrepreneurial and sustainable thinking and acting with strong focus on customer orientation
· Results driven and clear commitment to measurable results.
· Willingness to work evenings/weekends as necessary and dictated by project deadlines or severity of support issues.
· Very high level of energy, commitment and loyalty.
There will be some travel to work with our colleagues on projects. This position offers a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic organization with a highly entrepreneurial approach to business activities. Health Ways Resources & Hospital offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application as an attachment to;email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30th August, 2014.