- Maintaining and further enhancing our strong focus on The Guest Experience by ensuring standards compliance and guest satisfaction across the division
- Developing strong guest relationships and ensuring prompt and effective glitch resolution
- Managing and developing a strong team of Rooms Division Managers including providing performance feedback and reviews
- Managing the finance function of the Rooms Division. This includes analyzing monthly P&L reports, setting and controlling labour standards and other expenses, preparing the annual budget and achieving revenue goals.
• At least 10 years experience in a similar operation in a deluxe hotel; at least 5 years experience in the same capacity
• College Graduate preferably Management, HRM or related courses
• Preferably with background in Quality Improvement in international hotel operations
• Has strong background in Front Office and Housekeeping